OVERVIEW: ALLIANT RELODER 26 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Every bottle of Alliant Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Alliant Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. Please visit this link for further information on this Alliant Reloder 26 Powder For Sale load data.
Using Alliant Powder’s brand-new Reloder 26, you may get outstanding ballistics. The burn speed of Alliant Reloder 26 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is somewhere in the middle of that of Reloder 22 and that of Reloder 33, and it makes use of EI technology in order to create extraordinarily high velocity in magnum cartridges.
In addition to having a high bulk density, which makes it possible to use bigger powder charges, Reloder 26 Powder For Sale delivers a constant and regulated reaction to variations in temperature.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- With magnum cartridges, EI technology generates extraordinarily high velocity.
- It includes a special de-coppering ingredient.
- Temperature stability under control
- Good consistency from lot to lot
- There is no DNT or DBP in the formulation.
|Shipping Weight||1.000 Pounds – 8.790 Pounds|