OVERVIEW: ALLIANT CLAY DOT SHOTSHELL SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Every bottle of Alliant Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Alliant Clay Dot Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Alliant Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Alliant Clay Dot Powder is a functionally and technically equivalent alternative to other shotshell powders on the market, but it is offered at a lower price. Its target audience is competitive shooters. Developed to mimic the performance of Hodgdon Clays while maintaining a more affordable pricing point.
Alliant Clay Dot Powder was manufactured in the United States, and it acts with the exact same powder charge weights to reach the same velocities and pressures. It also meters the same way via the powder bushings of reloading presses. There is no need to adjust the load data or the bushings.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Powder for shotguns that burns very cleanly
- Developed specifically for 12-gauge clay pigeon contests
- Suitable for 7/8 oz. to 1-1/8 oz. loads
- Alliant Clay Dot Powder For Sale is competitively low in cost
Delivery Information: Clay Dot
|1.155 Pounds – 8.760 Pounds