OVERVIEW: ALLIANT HERCO SHOTSHELL SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Alliant Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Alliant Herco Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Alliant Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Since the 1920s, Alliant Herco Powder has been used in shotshell loads. This smokeless powder is a great high base hunting load that is perfect for upland game and magnum handgun loads. Target loads in 10, 12, 16, 20, and 28 gauges are compatible with this product.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Reduced pollution and enhanced fluid dynamics
- Outstanding high-base ammunition for hunting
- Excellent for use with magnum handguns
- Heavy shotshell loads for gauges 10, 12, 16, 20, and 28 are the primary function of this product.
- Heavy pistol loads are one of the secondary uses.
- Remarks: These big hunting loads for the 12-gauge are outstanding.
Delivery Information: Herco
|1.160 Pounds – 8.765 Pounds